By• September 19, 2011
Posts by BANNU Archives - The Tribal Times
- Support Us September 3, 2011
- Position of weakness May 16, 2016
- Peace or Yaghistan January 6, 2016
- Cheated Once Again October 4, 2011
- Ajmal Khan Vice Chancellor Islamia College University Kidnapping September 8, 2011
- admin: The respected writer, being a tribesman, has right...
- admin: Agreed with aftab ahmed khan Posted: Saturday, S...
- admin: Indeed a good analysis of the existing situation a...
- admin: Mr. Daur is right on. Any future agreement is more...
- GuL Wazir: Under Indian Independence Act of 1947, FATA is an ...
I think its high time that oppressed people of the world wake up and stand up for their rights The tribal people for centuries have been used and abused by different world and regional powers for their own ulterior motives. I congratulate the team of tribaltimes to take this bold and over due initiative.
fayyaz Ali Khan
Wonderful! Quite an eye-opener! This blog on the recent scant amendments in the draconian FCR and the plight of our brethern in the tribal areas is reflective of the plight of Pushtuns.
Keep it up! As my tribute to GQ Khan, a verse from great poet, Faiz Ahmad Faiz:
“Humm Parwarishe Lauh-o Qalam Kartay Rahaingay!
Jo Dill pe Guzartee hai, Raqam Kartay Rahaingay!”
Khan of Makhad